A local manufacturing company is looking for a wood fabricator on their first shift!
Wood Fabricator Responsibilities:
- constant measuring with measuring tape
- working with various saws (band saw, panel saw, etc.)
- cut wood to size
- use a nail gun to create the crate and glue/bond the protective cushion on to help provide a safe shipment of the products
Wood Fabricator Requirements:
- various saw experience preferred but not required
- must have a steady hand for the gluing process
- must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- must be able to work independently and with a team
Wood Fabricator Additional Information:
- Monday through Friday
- 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
This is a great temp-to-hire opportunity with learning and growth potential! Apply today for immediate consideration or call our office at 413-786-9941!