Welders (Orange, MA)
Rodney Hunt Inc. in Orange, MA is currently accepting applications for their Mig/Tig Welding role! They are hiring immediately, qualified candidates may be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. They have temporary positions available as well with flexible hours for a 90 day period.
Welder/Fabricator: Must have at least 2 years of experience with mig, tig and stick welding to apply, and have ability to read and understand blueprints and weld symbols. Weld test will be required to demonstrate abilities stated above.
Rodney Hunt Schedule: 1st Shift, 5:00am- 3:30PM 10 hour shifts with overtime
Welder/Fabricator Job duties:
- Create quality welds according to blueprints, knowledge of weld symbols.
- Inspect welds for accuracy.
- Prepare product to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping and cutting steel/aluminum parts.
- Change wire, welding, and gas tanks, as needed.
- Responsible for identifying and moving of all finished products to the proper locations.
- Ensure all equipment is properly set-up and used in a safe manner and that all safety devices are in use, including use of personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Operate forklift, if required and trained
- Performs first piece inspections as well as all subsequent inspections per drawings
- Monitor equipment and request maintenance when required.
- Ability to multitask
- Rodney Hunt Employee Benefits:
- 2nd shift pay $20-$25/hr
- Full time schedule
- Once hired on, Medical, Dental, 401K
- Opportunity for advance and additional training
Call Reliable Temps at (413) 774-4562 for more information!