Waste Water Technician
Reliable Temps Inc. is currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic workers for a 2nd & 3rd shift opportunity in Chicopee. The Waste Water Technician/Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for waste water related tasks, including start-up: ensuring the system is producing clean water: mechanical/chemical trouble shooting in addition to planning, layout, and perform a variety of general maintenance duties to install, maintain and repair production machines or equipment, attachments or other apparatus or mechanisms as used in the various departments.
- Responsible for calibration and adjustment/repair of diaphragm pumps and other mechanical components
- Switching sample bottle and programmed sampler as needed
- Performing mechanical and chemical troubleshooting of wastewater systems
- Take care of sludge removal
- Perform regularly scheduled preventative maintenance activities as assigned
- Carry out various facilities maintenance tasks
Interested candidates please submit current resume for immediate consideration or call 413-786-9941 to schedule an interview.