Waste Water Technician / Maintenance Mechanic – 2nd & 3rd shift
Reliable Temps Inc. is currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic workers for a 2nd & 3rd shift opportunity in Chicopee. The Waste Water Technician/Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for waste water related tasks, including start-up: ensuring the system is producing clean water: mechanical/chemical trouble shooting in addition to planning, layout, and perform a variety of general maintenance duties to install, maintain and repair production machines or equipment, attachments or other apparatus or mechanisms as used in the various departments.
- Responsible for calibration and adjustment/repair of diaphragm pumps and other mechanical components
- Switching sample bottle and programmed sampler as needed
- Performing mechanical and chemical troubleshooting of wastewater systems
- Take care of sludge removal
- Perform regularly scheduled preventative maintenance activities as assigned
- Carry out various facilities maintenance tasks
Interested candidates please submit current resume for immediate consideration or call 413-786-9941 to schedule an interview.
Why Reliable Temps?
Reliable Temps has provided exceptional staffing services since 1989. We offer full time, part time, as well as temporary opportunities for local job seekers. Our positions range from entry level with room to grow, to highly experienced looking to find the perfect fit. We recognize your strengths and will work hard to advocate on your behalf to find the job that is right for you. Reliable Temps Inc. partners with some of the top companies in Western Massachusetts, Connecticut & New Hampshire. As a Reliable Temps Inc. employee, you are our top priority and we will strive to provide the best next step in your career.