Local packaging manufacturer seeking out production candidates/wood fabricators on their 1st shift!
Production Worker Duties:
Candidates will be doing various tasks such as working in the production area using heat and glue guns to glue together various sizes of foam. The foam is used as a protective layer inside of their wooden shipping crates.
Production Worker Responsibilities:
- Measuring, using saws (band saw, panel saw) to preferred sizes
- Using a nail gun, glue and bond protective cushion onto material and ensure a safe product
- Previous production experience within a manufacturing or warehouse environment is preferred.
- Must be able to read a ruler, work independently and take direction.
Production Worker Benefits:
- Opportunity for growth and additional training
Please call our office to schedule an interview at 413-786-9941!