Computer hardware distributor seeks experienced Material Handlers on their 1st shift! Material Handlers will be responsible for receiving, selecting, storing, and shipping equipment from vendors to customers. Computer knowledge is a must in order to track orders and input data on a daily basis. Those with a strong background in shipping and receiving are encouraged to apply! Full time, temp-hire opportunity! Being reliable and hard working is key!
- Daily operation of a forklift and pallet jack
- Verify packing slips
- Enter shipment information into the computer
- Unloading and stocking the warehouse
- Selecting orders
- Ship orders via company truck, UPS & FedEx
- Properly package equipment
- Build and wrap pallets
- Maintain and organized warehouse
- Minimum 2 years warehouse experience
- 1-2 years Shipping & Receiving
- Must be computer literate
- Maintain an organized work area
- Lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work well with others
Please submit resume or call (413) 786-9941 to set up an interview appointment.