Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
The Warehouse Worker will perform various duties within the standard operating procedures to ensure accurate Restocking and Shipping processes to meet the department’s mission of providing excellent and on time customer service.
- Documents and takes inventory to ensure accuracy.
- Ability to drive powered equipment and to become certified on powered industrial equipment.
- Load and unload trailers, restocking picking areas and follow procedures to properly document the movement of product.
- Retrieves and stocks materials and product to support the seed blending operation.
- Prepare seed blends per instructions – bag – label and stack for shipment.
- Prepares parcel and freight shipments for pick-up.
- Rotates through the shipping area, receiving direction from the warehouse manager
- Maintains cleanliness of warehouse area.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervisor.
High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and write in the English language
- Ability to stand for 8 plus hours and able to lift up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Ability to routinely: stoop, bend and lift product.
- Basic computer skills a plus
- Prior warehousing experience
- Experience operating material handling equipment
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary (3 weeks)
Pay: $17.00 per hour