Warehouse Lead (Turners Falls, MA)
Reliable Temps is looking for a 2nd Shift Warehouse Lead in the Turners Falls area, to supervise warehouse activities while performing all necessary functions of the freight staff.
- Prepare, label and palletize outbound goods per customer specifications.
- Differentiate between domestic and international shipping requirements.
- Label packages with proper tags, such as designating team lift packages or labeling purchase orders.
- Generate advanced shipping notices from customer web based portals or through internal ERP (Macola).
- Perform basic maintenance on machines used, including (but not limited to) forklift, SpeedyPacker and 3M AutoTaper.
- Participate in training new employees when needed.
- Keen memory in regards to warehouse layout and inventory levels.
- Computer proficiency (especially web browsers and user portals, MS Outlook).
- Close attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Written and verbal English communication skills.
- Collaborate effectively and work well in a team.
- Strict attention to safety procedures and guidelines including wearing all personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Willingness to keep and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Punctual and able to adhere to attendance policy.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Power Industrial Truck License (1D) for forklift operation
- Experience in a manufacturing/industrial facility