Reliable Temps Inc. a local staffing service is seeking a career minded professional to join our team at our Greenfield /Orange MA location.
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, using newsgroups job boards & social media.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- The recruiting professional will have continuous interaction with existing client base, upsell services as well as research, create and solidify new relationships with the business community.
- 2 years of previous recruiting and or office based customer service experience preferred.
- A proven ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing via phone text & email.