Reliable Temps Inc. is hiring for 1st and 2nd Shift Shipping/ Receiving Workers.
The Warehouse Worker will perform various duties within the standard operating procedures to ensure accurate Restocking and Shipping processes to meet the department’s mission of providing excellent and on time customer service. Candidates will be responsible for preparing customer orders for delivery.
Duties include building/staging orders based on tickets, operating manual or powered material handling equipment (pallet jack/hand truck), and performing miscellaneous activities as directed to support the efficient operation of the warehouse. Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and assure that orders are fulfilled on time and in full.
- Documents and takes inventory to ensure accuracy.
- Ability to drive powered equipment and to become certified on powered industrial equipment.
- Load and unload trailers, restocking picking areas and follow procedures to properly document the movement of product.
- Retrieves and stocks materials and product to support the seed blending operation.
- Prepare products per instructions – label and stack for shipment.
- Prepares parcel and freight shipments for pick-up.
- Rotates through the shipping area, receiving direction from the warehouse manager
- Maintains cleanliness of warehouse area.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervisor.
1st: M-F 7-330
2nd: M-F 12p-8:30p