Local specialized metal manufacturer in Orange is seeking an experienced shipping and receiving coordinator! Pay is to commensurate with previous experience, up to $18/hr. It is on a 4 day work week schedule, 10 hour shifts Monday-Thursday, 1st shift, 6:00a-4:30p, so you would have a consistent schedule including a 3 day weekend every week!
Must be forklift certified, have shipping and receiving background, computer literate and work with multiple departments. Supervisory or lead experience a plus. Time management skills & attention to detail a must.
Responsibilities to include:
- Management of all incoming shipments and materials, in addition will manage the shipment and receipt of all products, materials and supplies.
- Responsible to oversee the the status of incoming and outgoing shipments including tracking & tracing.
- Process shipments and deliveries as well as inspection of incoming materials. Inspect the materials for quality & accuracy and place in proper storage areas.
- Securely & safely pack all finished goods according to customer or vendor specifications. Generates all necessary paperwork and certifications.
- Work with production staff to ensure all operations are adequately stocked and supplied. Oversee Inventory and storage of materials.
- Maintains a clean and orderly facility, ensuring that all materials, supplies and products are stored in safe locations.
- Track and proactively order shipping supplies; work, communicate and coordinate with production to ensure that all future orders have supplies to ship.
- Must have a High School Diploma, GED or equivalent, be forklift certified. Have a proven track record of working independently and as part of a production team.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask Computer Knowledge & Familiarity with ERP systems and MS office
Qualified candidates may be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen &/or background check. Interested candidates please submit a current resume for immediate consideration.
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm. (10 Hour Shifts w/ lunch)
Pay: $15-$18/hr (to commensurate with experience)