Local paper manufacturing company seeking out Production workers on all shifts! These positions are hiring immediately!
Production Worker Schedule: 1st (M-F 6am-2pm) 2nd (M-F 2pm-10pm) 3rd (10pm-6am)
Individuals will be responsible for a variety of duties including:
- Helping to feed the paper in the cross cutting unit
- Emptying trash bins when needed and keep working place clean at all times.
- Operating the press tests (when operator request or if busy)
- Wrapping treated paper immediately after production and flip décor side when needed.
- Measuring size of the paper on every pallet produced
- Preparing and supplying pallet to ensure the continuity of the operation according to the next order and bring it to the dry end
Production Worker Additional Duties:
- Empty the dryers, clean the rolls and help teammate to start production again as soon as possible.
- Clean-up dryers, hoses, nozzles, Cooling Rolls, floor, Flipper, pallet area, drain, sump and Wash Room
- Blow out dust from Crosscutter
- Assist the Resin Mixer at the wet end, clean the Coater
- Load/unload trucks, if necessary
- Inform the next shift of the status reached so far
Candidate also must be able to lift up to 50lbs! For immediate consideration please call 413-786-9941!
Production Worker Benefits:
- 1st shift: $14
- 2nd shift: $15
- 3rd shift: $16
- FSA and life insurance
- 401k with a match
- Vacation and sick days