2nd shift Production Assistant
Local paper manufacturing company seeking out Production workers on 2nd shift!
Production Worker Schedule:
- 2pm – 10pm
Production Worker duties:
- Helping to feed the paper in the cross cutting unit
- Emptying trash bins when needed and keep working place clean at all times.
- Operating the press tests (when operator request or if busy)
- Wrapping treated paper immediately after production and flip décor side when needed.
- Measuring size of the paper on every pallet produced
- Preparing and supplying pallet to ensure the continuity of the operation according to the next order and bring it to the dry end
Production Worker Additional Duties:
- Empty the dryers, clean the rolls and help teammate to start production again as soon as possible.
- Clean-up dryers, hoses, nozzles, Cooling Rolls, floor, Flipper, pallet area, drain, sump and Wash Room
- Blow out dust from Crosscutter
- Assist the Resin Mixer at the wet end, clean the Coater
- Load/unload trucks, if necessary
- Inform the next shift of the status reached so far
- Candidate also must be able to lift up to 50lbs!
Production Worker Benefits:
- FSA and life insurance
- 401k with a match
- Vacation and sick days
For immediate consideration please call 413-786-9941!
Why Reliable Temps?
Reliable Temps has provided exceptional staffing services since 1989. We offer full time, part time, as well as temporary opportunities for local job seekers. Our positions range from entry level with room to grow, to highly experienced looking to find the perfect fit. We recognize your strengths and will work hard to advocate on your behalf to find the job that is right for you. Reliable Temps Inc. partners with some of the top companies in Western Massachusetts, Connecticut & New Hampshire. As a Reliable Temps Inc. employee, you are our top priority and we will strive to provide the best next step in your career.