A local private school is searching for a motivated and career minded Human Resources Generalist to join their team! This position is a direct hire.
In this position you will work collaboratively with the director to provide leadership, direction, and administration in all areas of the human resources function.
- This position’s primary responsibility will be for directing and planning the day-to-day operations of the school’s recruiting efforts.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Continually researching new recruiting techniques and improving existing ones.
- Maintaining discretion, good judgement, and confidential/proactive engagement with employees, managers, and community.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Human resources generalist experience is required
- Knowledge of all employment law and associated procedural requirements
- Extensive knowledge of policies, legislation, employee onboarding, and recruitment required
- Outstanding organizational, technical, oral, and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google products preferred and experience with ADP Workforce Now is desired.
Candidates should have a demonstrated interest in making a positive impact on the lives of adolescents and embrace the opportunity to work with a diverse community in a boarding school environment.
Interested and qualified candidates apply today!