Order Processing Specialist (Greenfield, MA)
Reliable Temps is looking for an Order Processing Specialist in the Greenfield area!
The primary responsibility of this position is to review the accuracy of orders submitted by the sales department and ensure timely submission of orders to the manufacturer.
The right candidate must be able to follow instructions from established business practices, company policies and procedures while offering extraordinary customer service in an office environment.
Schedule: 8am-4:30pm, Mon-Fri
Starting Pay Rate: $20/hr
- Develop collaborative business relationships with all internal and external customers while exhibiting above average customer service skills.
- Review and process all incoming orders accurately, correct as necessary and communicate changes and submit approved customer orders.
- Uses systems, reports, and standard operating procedures to complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to make decisions to provide the best customer experience.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of all products, policies, and processes as well as workflow to provide solutions to customer requests.
- Ability to handle high volume of inbound orders following standards determined by Clean Order Process.
- Ensure all associated supporting documentation is obtained from or provided to all departments to assure customer satisfaction.
- Perform business transactions related to our Installation Department.
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Understands and uses problem solving and analytical skills to resolve situations occurring with order issues so they do not repeat.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work with strong multitasking skills.
- Cross training in all processes of the Order Processing Department exhibiting strong training skills.
- Knowledge with computers, other office equipment and ability to learn multiple business applications.
- Requires knowledge of customer invoicing and some accounting skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel to provide management reports.
- Maintains a positive attitude and exhibits positive work behaviors during periods of transition.
- Meets or exceeds department goals and requirements. Actively supports company goals and values; aligns actions around and give priority to these needs and concerns when making decisions.
- Meets work and attendance expectation; informs manager in advance when commitments cannot be fulfilled.