Mechanical assembly technician
Local manufacturing company seeking out Assembly Technicians on their 1st shift!
Assembly Technician Duties:
- Light assembly bench worked to be performed by a dependable and hard-working individual
- Individual will be assembling temperature sensors, cable assemblies, electrical enclosures.
- Required to silver braze and occasionally solder.
- Candidate must have the ability to read and understand drawings and bills of material
- Have a working knowledge of measuring tools.
- Some lifting required up to 50 lbs.
Assembly Technician Additional Information:
- 1st Shifts Available: Monday through Friday
- Opportunity for growth and additional training
- Must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
Please call 413-786-9941 to schedule an interview!