Local manufacturing company is seeking out a Manufacturing Associate!
Manufacturing Associate Schedule: 1st (M-F 7am-330pm)
Individuals will be responsible for a variety of duties including:
Packaging and assembling products, operating various machinery, inspecting, and/or material handling.
Manufacturing Associate Job duties:
- Work in different areas to become cross trained.
- Handling wire products such as cold-drawn, brass and steel pinion rods
- Standing, lifting and bending throughout the day are all required
- Must be able to take direction and work independently
- Must be able to multi-task
Manufacturing Associate Benefits:
- 1st shift: $17.00
- Opportunity for advancement and additional training
- Health Insurance
- 401K with 4% company match
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
Please call our office at 413-786-9941 to schedule an interview!