Local packaging company is seeking out a qualified Maintenance Mechanic! This position trains on 1st shift! Current opening is on 1st or 3rd – candidate must be open to both shifts!
Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Follow all company safety rules and lock-out tag-out procedures.
- Perform a variety of maintenance tasks to diagnose, repair, rebuild, and replace mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems on all plant manufacturing and support equipment.
- Work with a sense of urgency to reduce downtime and maximize uptime of machines.
Maintenance Mechanic Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in successfully troubleshooting and repairing industrial machinery or comparable experience with similar mechanical or electronic systems.
- Must bring your own basic hand tools, PCA provides heavy and special tools.
Maintenance Mechanic Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to share ideas with others to solve problems of essential importance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
For more information/to schedule an interview please call 413-786-9941!