Local specialized metal manufacturer is currently accepting applications for their Machine Operator role! This job is hiring immediately, qualified candidates may be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen &/or background check.
Machine Operator Schedule: 1st (M-Th, 6a-4:30p) 10 hour shifts
Individuals will be responsible for a variety of duties including:
Performing required operations of a punch press and CNC machine to manufacture products, as well as machine maintenance and programming.
Machine Operator Job duties:
- Work from factory orders and special customer requirements to evaluate and meet specifications of metal products.
- Set up and run punch press machine and visually examine and inspect products as specifications suggest.
- Detect and report any unusual conditions, defective materials or other malfunctions
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and proper condition. Observe safety regulations
- Ability & willingness to cross-train on other machines throughout the plant
Machine Operator Benefits:
- 1st shift set schedule (10 hour shifts) Monday-Thursday
- Guaranteed 3 days weekends!
- Competitive pay to commensurate with experience
- Once hired on: medical, dental, 401(K) matching