Local HVAC company is seeking motivated, dependable machine operators for a variety of open positions on both 1st (6am – 2:30pm) and 2nd (2:30pm -11pm) shifts. Under minimal supervision, performs a variety of repetitive duties to operate machinery, and/or assemble parts. Training on individual machines provided by experienced staff. Experience a plus but not required!
- Works from both written and verbal instructions on blueprints and manufacturing work orders to produce a product that meets the required specifications.
- Follows standard safety and manufacturing procedures.
- Learn the proper operation of all single-function machines used by the team, such as: spot and seam welders, beaders, expanders, punch presses, metal brakes, rollers, crimpers, shears, tabbers and hemmers.
- Learn quality guidelines, maintain them and assist co-workers in that area Learn the applications and uses of H & C products produced by the team.
- Be punctual and maintain good attendance.
- Fill out work order paperwork as necessary and learn to input order feedback.
- Keeps work areas clean and organized.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Must be able to understand and follow all established safety procedures and guidelines.
- Must have reliable transportation to/from the facility.
- Must be a team player and have the desire to learn.
- Must be able to perform all physical requirements of the position.
- Manufacturing experience a plus, but not required.
Full-time_ shifts available: First Shift: 6AM-2:30PM, Second Shift: 2:30PM-11PM_
Part-time shifts are flexible depending on schedule of employee