LightLife Foods in Turners Falls, MA has openings in their Production & Sanitation Department! Entry level candidates are encouraged to apply.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact on a fast-growing food company? Join a high-performance team that is paving the way for a new generation of plant-based food.
Production Worker (Starting at $17/hr)
- Adhere to Process Operating System (POS) procedures, including taking accurate weights and measurements to ensure product quality and efficiency.
- Successfully complete 90-day production process training.
- Learn to safely operate the cutters, linkers, stuffer, blender, cookhouses and cook tanks.
- Learn the safe operation of forming.
- Read and understand production schedule and formulas.
- Record information on standard production forms.
- Set up, inspect and use equipment according to proper procedure.
- Perform minor adjustments to equipment as needed. Report equipment concerns to the supervisor or maintenance in a timely manner.
- Conduct pre-weigh audits.
- Participate in departmental team meetings, and daily shift exchange meetings.
- Assist with training and retraining of team members.
- Cross-train and work in other departments as necessary.
- Adhere to HAACP guidelines. SQF and Good Manufacturing Practices, following all sanitation and process procedures and guideline.
- Communicate suggestions for improving safety, quality and efficiency.
Sanitation Department (3rd shift only, $18.75/hr)
- Obtain work schedule, daily production paperwork and prepare for operations.
- Ensure all necessary tools, equipment, supplies and materials are available in staging areas.
- Lock-Out production equipment, and cover electrical equipment with plastic bags/wrap.
- Collect waste and other material from floor, disassemble production equipment, conveyors, hoppers and other machinery.
- Manually pull, scrape, wipe shovel and dump waste into tubs.
- Rinse conveyor belts, rollers, hoppers, buckets, tubs, etc.
- Obtain chemicals from storage area fill and prepare foamer, manually apply chemicals to appropriate machinery, tools and equipment.
- Scrub machinery, tools, and equipment rinse with pressure hose and apply sanitizer, with spray as required.
- Re-assemble machine parts and equipment, manually dry equipment, replace guards, remove plastic wrap and unlock equipment.
- Special projects and other related as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Candidate must be comfortable with repetitive movement in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, write, and understand basic math, including the use of a calculator
- Must have a reliable mode of transportation
Apply today or call Reliable Temps at (413) 774-4562 to schedule an interview.
Why Reliable Temps?
Reliable Temps has provided exceptional staffing services since 1989. We offer full time, part time, as well as temporary opportunities for local job seekers. Our positions range from entry level with room to grow, to highly experienced looking to find the perfect fit. We recognize your strengths and will work hard to advocate on your behalf to find the job that is right for you. Reliable Temps Inc. partners with some of the top companies in Western Massachusetts, Connecticut & New Hampshire. As a Reliable Temps Inc. employee, you are our top priority and we will strive to provide the best next step in your career.