LightLife Foods in Turners Falls, MA has openings in their Production Department! Entry level candidates are encouraged to apply.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact on a fast-growing food company? Join a high-performance team that is paving the way for a new generation of plant-based food.
1st shift: $15/hr
2nd shift: $15.50/hr
3rd shift: $17/hr
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices following all sanitation and process procedures and guidelines – reference SOP’s where applicable.
- Adhere to Process Operating System (POS) procedures, including taking accurate weights and measurements to ensure product quality and efficiency.
- Successfully complete 90-day production process training.
- Learn to safely operate the cutters, linkers, stuffer, blender, cookhouses and cook tanks.
- Learn the safe operation of forming.
- Read and understand production schedule and formulas.
- Record information on standard production forms.
- Set up, inspect and use equipment according to proper procedure.
- Perform minor adjustments to equipment as needed. Report equipment concerns to the supervisor or maintenance in a timely manner.
- Minimize waste; use rework whenever possible.
- Conduct pre-weigh audits.
- Participate in departmental team meetings, and daily shift exchange meetings.
- Assist with training and retraining of team members.
- Cross-train and work in other departments as necessary.
- Adhere to HAACP guidelines. SQF and Good Manufacturing Practices, following all sanitation and process procedures and guideline.
- Communicate suggestions for improving safety, quality and efficiency.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Candidate must be comfortable with repetitive movement in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, write, and understand basic math, including the use of a calculator
- Must have a reliable mode of transportation
For more information, please call Reliable Temps at (413) 774-4562 or come to our office located on 91 Main St in Greenfield, MA for an interview between the hours of 8:30am-4:00pm (Mon-Fri)!