Local manufacturing company is seeking out an experienced Assembly Technician on their 1st shift!
Assembly Technician duties:
- Light assembly bench work/mechanical assembly
- Assembling temperature sensors, electrical boxes and panels
- Required to silver braze and occasionally solder
- Some welding experience a plus but not necessary
- Ability to read and understand drawings and bills of material.
- Some lifting required up to 50 lbs.
Assembly Technician additional information:
- Pay is dependent on experience
- Monday through Friday
- 1st shift: 6am-230pm or 7am-330pm
Please call our office to schedule an interview at 413-786-9941!