Leading manufacturer of steel products is seeking a 2nd Shift Freight Processor for their Warehouse department.
- Prepare and label, and palletize outbound goods per customer specifications
- Load freight onto trucks and collaborate with relevant departments (IT, Customer Service, etc.) to troubleshoot any barriers
- Label packages with proper tags and generate shipping notices from customer web-based portals
- Serve as point of contact for carriers, including scheduling pickups
- Coordinate with customer service department to negotiate qualities and handle expedited orders
- Valid Power Industrial Truck License (1D) for forklift operation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in manufacturing/industrial facility
- Collaborate effectively and work well in a team
- Written & verbal English communication
Please submit resume or call (413) 774-4562 to set up an appointment to discuss next steps!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour