Local manufacturing company is currently seeking a Data Entry Specialist on their 1st shift! They are a rapidly growing and advanced manufacturer with customer specific requirements of using traceability sensitive labels.
This Data Entry Specialist will be expected to be highly organized in the areas of data entry and tracking sensitive information! Prior experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus!
Data Entry Specialist Duties:
- Prepares, compiles, and sorts documents for data entry to be used within Assembly Production.
- Verifies and logs receipt of data via barcode scanning. Transfers information from paper formats into computer filed database.
- Performs high-volume data entry using Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Other computer software including our ERP and customer platforms.
- Verifies integrity of data, reviews for errors or missing pages, and resolves any discrepancies.
- Maintains a filing system and protects confidential customer information.
- Responds to requests to retrieve data from the database or electronic filing system.
- Maintains a satisfactory level of quality, organization, and productivity per department standards.
- Completes additional assigned tasks as required, and also supports other departments when needed to ensure full utilization of time.
Data Entry Specialist Shift:
- Monday through Friday 6am-5pm
Data Entry Specialist Additional Information:
- Opportunity for growth and additional training!
- Overtime available each week!
To schedule an interview please call 413-786-9941!