Local manufacturing company looking to add a Data Entry Specialist to their team!
Data Entry Specialist Overview:
- Provide professional clerical and administrative support to the division by providing support to managers, employees, and customers
- Assisting in daily office needs, and managing the company’s general administrative activities.
- Maintains files, organizes and maintains schedules and appointments, generates standard reports, and produces correspondence.
Data Entry Specialist Duties:
- Provides general administrative and clerical functions including scanning, filing, faxing, and copying to support facility needs.
- Handles incoming and outgoing calls for other office staff and routes employee and customers inquiries to the proper personnel.
- Composes and updates regular correspondence such as invitations and informative materials to ensure consistency throughout the division.
- Participates in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company, products, sales and services and performs any other duties needed to help drive our vision, fulfill our mission, and/or abide by our core values.
- Performs Data entry with regard to weights and volumes.
- Performs other administrative tasks as assigned.
Data Entry Specialist Schedule:
- Monday through Friday, 8 hour day shift (flexible times)
Data Entry Specialist Additional Information:
- Pay: $18.00-$20.00/hour DOE
Please call 413-786-9941 to schedule an interview!