Analyze evidence of property and casualty insurance to determine whether it fulfills insurance requirements. Communicate with customers and insurance agents via email, telephone, and fax regarding customers’ insurance requirements. Perform general clerical and administrative tasks as needed.
- $17/hr, Temp-Hire position
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze insurance documents according to established criteria, and accurately record and enter data into our insurance tracking database.
- Provide inbound and outbound customer service to customers and insurance agents via telephone, email, and fax.
- Complete special projects as specified by Supervisor.
- Perform general clerical and administrative tasks, and other duties.
- 2-3 years of relevant clerical, customer service, call center, or insurance experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly and comprehensively learn and apply basic insurance concepts
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply complex criteria for determining the sufficiency of insurance documents.
- Good typing skills, with computer data entry experience desirable.
- Good computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required.
Special Working Conditions:
- This is an in office position. Hours are 9am – 5:30pm. (No Weekends, Monday-Friday Only.)
- Located in Sunderland, MA, on bus route.
- Two Insurance Principles books/tests must be completed within 4 weeks of start date.
- Candidates must have their own computer equipment in the event this position changes to “at home.”
- Benefits upon hire over.
** Must be fully vaccinated and provide documentation**