Customer Service / Data Entry – Full Time
Job Summary: Analyze evidence of property and casualty insurance to determine whether it fulfills insurance requirements. Communicate with customers and insurance agents via email, telephone, and fax regarding customers’ insurance requirements. Perform general clerical and administrative tasks as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
– Analyze insurance documents according to established criteria, and accurately record and enter data into our insurance tracking database.
– Provide inbound and outbound customer service to customers and insurance agents via telephone, email, and fax.
– Complete special projects as specified by Supervisor.
– Perform general clerical and administrative tasks, and other duties.
– 2-3 years of relevant clerical, customer service, call center, or insurance experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
– Excellent attention to detail.
– Strong analytical skills.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to quickly and comprehensively learn and apply basic insurance concepts – Ability to learn, understand, and apply complex criteria for determining the sufficiency of insurance documents.
– Good typing skills, with computer data entry experience desirable.
– Good computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required.
Special Working Conditions:
– Office hours are 9am – 5:30pm. (No Weekends, Monday-Friday Only.)
Pay Rate: $15/hr.
Candidates will be responsible for having their own equipments, list is as followed:
TEMP COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS
Internet – Cable internet or similar preferred (minimum download speed of 20Mbps and upload of 5Mbps) use https://www.speedtest.net/ to get info
4GB of Memory (8GB or more preferred)
250GB Hard Drive (solid state drive preferred)
i3 Processor (i5 preferred)
No chromebooks or tablets
Monitor (2 preferred)
Keyboard (if desktop)
Mouse (if desktop)
Company benefits upon hire over:
- Health Insurance through Harvard Pilgrim with Company paid premium of ~70%. 3 different plans depending on employee choice. Effective 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Dental Insurance through Guardian with same Company paid premium percentage and same effective date of coverage.
- Fully paid by company Life Insurance policy of $50,000.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability paid fully by the company.
- Workers Compensation Insurance paid by the company.
- Paid Vacation Time of 2 weeks (accrued bi-weekly) with increase to 3 weeks after 5 years of employment.
- Paid Sick and Personal Time of 1 week (accrued bi-weekly).
- 10 Paid Holidays per year.