Under the Direction of the Senior Manager of Customer Service & Business Analytics, responsible for assisting Dr. Hauschka Skin Care, Inc with achieving and exceeding sales goals by providing outstanding service to our customers through education of our brand, its products, and treatments, promoting product launches and sales initiatives, and proactively identifying other ways to support and enhance our customers experience with the Dr. Hauschka healing legacy. The schedule runs Monday-Friday either 8:30, or 9:00am-5:00pm, with a pay rate of $22/hr.
- In partnership with Sales Team, utilize sales data to assess and identify opportunities to up-sell additional points of distribution
- Maintain a high level of knowledge on the Dr. Hauschka Skin Care products, treatments and our policies.
- Respond to retailer & consumer inquiries received via all channels of communication: phone, e-mail, ordering systems, etc.
- Educate customers on products and ingredients, explain proper usage, and make recommendations for purchase to support sales
- Maintain, update, and utilize customer and product information in Great Plains & Salesforce • Process order requests & credit invoices; communicate with Logistics and Finance Teams as needed • Resolve problems to meet & exceed customer expectations while keeping the best interests of both the customer and the company in mind; escalate or review unresolved customer issues with Senior Customer Service Coordinator or Senior Manager of CS & BA.
- Participate on cross-departmental teams as requested to support sales and marketing initiatives
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required, bachelor’s degree in business administration or comparable area of study desirable
- Licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist a plus
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the customer service field
- Familiarity with retail or wholesale sales environment necessary
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce (CRM)
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of people and situations with tact and composure
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to convey product knowledge clearly and effectively
- Capacity to let go of frustrating customer service experiences
- Comfortable being on the phone and at a desk for long stretches
- Overtime will be required as needed, around Holidays and big orders.
Benefits upon Hire Over:
- Full Medical, Dental
- 401k after 1 year of employment
- PTO including Holidays