A leading specialty distributor and manufacturers’ representative of water and thermal energy solutions in the Northeast. We are seeking a qualified individual to join our team in Greenfield, MA. This individual will work alongside a team of high-energy professionals dedicated to values of Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence, Innovation, and Kindness.
We are looking for an energetic, driven team player to join our team as a key member of the logistics team responsible for warehouse responsibilities.
- Provide outstanding service to our customers and support the needs of our outside sales team
- Interact with customers over the phone and at the counter
- Assist with equipment selection, sizing, and estimating based on customer needs.
- Provide pricing proposals and prepare quotations for customers
- Pick and pull merchandise as needed from warehouse
- Occasionally make deliveries to customers as needed.
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: groundwater, plumbing, hydronic heating, thermal systems, water treatment, sump/ sewage
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively operate a computer and ERP system
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and remain effective in a dynamic environment