Entry to mid level candidates encouraged to apply!
Callaway Golf in partnership with Reliable Temps Inc is currently seeking out Machine Operators! This job is hiring immediately.
Machine Operator Schedule: 2nd (M-Sat 3pm-11pm) 3rd (M-Sat 1030pm-630am)
Individuals will be responsible for a variety of duties including:
Working on molding machines that makes the core of the golf balls. Candidate must be able to handle all 4 workstations at each machine. Machine Operator must be able to lift up to 50lbs consistently as well as bend, lift and stand throughout the entire shift.
Machine Operator Job duties:
- Candidate must manually load the molding machines which are 10-12 feet high and 60 feet long
- Each of the 4 workstations have 3 molding trays as well as baskets full of rubber slugs. Machine Operators must scoop the slugs and put them into each tray
- Once all trays are full you are required to select the correct buttons on the machine to continue the molding process. Once this is completed for all you must vacuum up all rubber pieces that are now rubber balls
- Machine Operators should be hard working, reliable, have a steady work history
- Must be able to work full time hours and every Saturday as well!
- Be able to take directions and meet company deadlines
Machine Operator Benefits:
- 2nd shift: $14.50
- 3rd shift: $14.50
- Pay increase if hired over by company
- Opportunity for advancement and additional training
Please call our office at 413-786-9941 to schedule an interview!