The primary role of the CNC Machinist is to create machine parts and tools using precision computer equipment. CNC (computer numerical control) Machinists set up, adjust, and maintain all equipment used in their daily job activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage computer numeric controlled (CNC) equipment from setup to operation, producing parts and tools from different resources including metal and plastic.
- Monitoring machinery, inspecting finished products, and leading test runs.
- Implement quality procedures and process improvements to support world class quality manufacturing and customer service at a dynamic and growing company.
- Ability to read and inspect to blueprints using standard tools and gauges.
- Basic computer data entry skills.
- Reports to the Shift Supervisor
- High school diploma, technical training or equivalent professional experience.
Full time, M-F 2:15-10:15 $16-17/hr