Area business seeks an experienced Office Assistant. This is a hands on in all office departments position, candidates must be detail oriented and have excellent follow through skills. The ideal Office Assistant will have a solid work history, be a self starter, must be able to work with others due to this position is supporting management with special projects daily. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of solid work history in an office setting, great customer service skills and an eagerness to grow.
• Able to assist with general office duties such as data entry and filing
• Great time management skills
• Microsoft Excel & Word knowledge
• Able to work full time hours
• Reliable transportation
• Multitasking skills for various projects