Local manufacturing company currently seeks skilled candidate to operate production machines and equipment to maximum efficiency on 2nd shift.
– Trouble-shooting equipment problems
– Performing minor change-over on machines
– Completion of production reports as needed
– Reporting equipment and quality problems to supervisor and to oncoming shift
– Ensuring each machine is running in the correct resin
– Supply and organization of production materials
– Delivery of finished products to storage locations
Desired candidate will be motivated, have at least 2 years of similar experience and be comfortable within a manufacturing setting. Interested candidates please submit current resumes for immediate consideration!