West Springfield manufacturing company now hiring Printer Helpers on all 3 shifts. Candidates will be working in the facility that creates the wrapping paper and will be trained to run and work on the machinery. Candidates must possess a good attitude and aptitude for picking things up, which is the most important trait for this position and company.
- Assist in general production duties on the floor
- Power washing rollers, employing trash, sweeping floors and assisting the machine operators
- Operating and tending to the machine and making sure that it is running properly
- Picking, packing, cleaning, baling waste paper, labeling cartons, wrapping sheeting material
- Must be able to travel throughout the facility as well as push, pull and lift up to 50lbs
Ideal candidates will have working knowledge of the manufacturing process and be able to utilize all of the necessary tools and equipment to perform job duties. Must be able to handle all physical tasks associated with the operation of machinery and equipment. Operators are required to stand on their feet up to eight hours a day.