Local insurance agency currently seeks Customer Service/Data Entry Representatives to analyze evidence of property and casualty insurance to determine whether it fulfills insurance requirements. Candidates will be communicating with customers and insurance agents via email, telephone, and fax regarding customers’ insurance requirements as well as performing additional, general clerical and administrative tasks as needed.
– Minimum associate’s degree or two years of college required.
– 2-3 years of relevant clerical, customer service, call center, or insurance experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
– Excellent attention to detail.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to quickly and comprehensively learn and apply basic insurance concepts
– Ability to learn, understand, and apply complex criteria for determining the sufficiency of insurance documents.
– Good typing skills, with computer data entry experience desirable.
– Good computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required.
This is a Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm position with great growth opportunities! Interested candidates please submit resumes for immediate consideration.